BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekends


Last week was the longest week ever! I can't even put into words how exhausted I feel.  The weekend was a lot of fun. We went tubing in Helen with David, Lisa and Ethan on Saturday and helped out with the Kids Jamm Carnival on Sunday.  Jason brought home two fish from the carnival...they are still alive! Bauer is very fascinated by them! I am hoping I can get some much needed rest this coming up weekend. I am really looking forward to having some fun in Chicago with Hannah, Brien and Ruthie!
Our first cross country meet is tomorrow! I hope all of my runners do well! This season's runners have already shown great potential.  School is going well.  This week we are finishing up our first units and getting ready to start our new units. Sixth grade will be starting Ultimate Frisbee and 7th grade will be playing Flag Football! Speaking of football, I can't wait for it to start this weekend! Go Mountaineers and Roll Tide!
Anyway...can't wait for the weekend!

0 comments: